Our flexible annual subscription rates offer excellent value for money for all readers. Instrument News is published in a monthly pdf format, 12 issues delivered directly to your inbox, and includes a unique web log-in to access further stories and regular news updates featured on our website, as well as the annual Leaderboard survey, listing 450+ companies by their revenues (relevant to the instrument industry) during the last calendar year.
The publication is also printed several times a year for circulation at the principal industry conferences. The following licences are available:
- Single user licence - £725, $1195, €875 and ¥120,500 – for one single reader - no circulation or reproduction permitted
- Library licence – starting from £1095, $1850, €1350 and ¥145,500, allowing the licencee to circulate extracts (up to 1/3rd) of selected articles per issue for internal use. It excludes wholesale distribution of full articles and the publication to third parties within or outside the company
- Corporate licence – circulation covering an agreed number of geographical sites – rates to be negotiated depending on estimated number of sites, readers and corporate size
- Global corporate licence – allowing full flexibility of circulation throughout the corporation, and posting on internal intranet – rates to be negotiated
The majority of leading players in the industry now benefit from our corporate subscription worldwide and advertisers are also approaching us regularly for exclusive positioning.
Subscribe online today or alternatively if you require a quote for the library or corporate licences please contact Jane Groom at email@example.com or call +44 (0)1342 302081 or +44 (0)20 8677 7251.
An annual subscription to Instrument News costs
£725 (+VAT for UK-based subscribers) / $1,195 / €875 / ¥120,500
* Twelve issues of Instrument News, containing the month’s top stories
and the best market and business analysis
* Breaking news alerts
* Regular website updates and searchable archive.
To enquire about a subscription, click here
For immediate access, Subscribe via Paypal:
Please select your preferred currency:
You will be emailed your membership / login details immediately.
Or contact us:
+44 (0) 20 8677 7251
Fortuna Publishing Ltd
attn: Stefan Fritsch, editor
87b Greyswood Street
SW16 6QW, UK
All content is © copyright Fortuna Publishing Ltd, 2012